Thursday 30 June 2022

Malla Sahitya || june || Abhijit Palchoudhuri

|| Malla Sahitya ||  Abhijit Palchoudhuri



A Painting

Who painted that eluding
Rainbow on horizon
Like a virgin bust line ..

Set loose my restrained wishes 
Like a flock of white horses
Running ashore
Along the coastline of this
Proliferating sea and mute sand dunes that
Lay unconcerned...

Forelocks of speeding horses 
with their crests and tail hairs 
Flying in gusty sea wind
Like the flags of invaders
Chasing the enemies..

"Buck up ...buck up " 
Exclaimed my feeble voice 
Sinking in sands with
The fading sounds of
Running hoofs..

My body, my dreams 
All get smudged in
The windy sands
Gazes still my soul
At the run of those horses
Losing away

The rainbow silently
Vanishes in the looming 
night blues
Keeping my soul awake
With the agony of
Lost horses ..


No comments:

Post a Comment