Thursday 30 June 2022

Malla Sahitya || june || Diptadeep panda

|| Malla Sahitya || Diptadeep panda




Someday

Someday
I will come to visit your funeral.
It will be very peaceful for me.

only thing you'll notice 
the countless lives I had cursed for yourself.

In this room,
I have seen you died For many times,
But the tragedy is
you'll be buried this time
for real.

This room will cherish 
For forgetting us.



FOR YOU

It's getting tiring to carry a Heavy Heart 
But for you
I would trade my all Smiles and Happiness.

for you,
I would learn to climb The Time
& Tell you that 
You have made the best version of myself

Loving you is like,
Taking a sip of obsidian . 
Loving you is like,
Being in a hall of flame.
Loving you is like,
Taking the control on heart rhythm.

I know you don't listen this more often 
but for you
I would learn to destroy myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment