Thursday 30 June 2022

Malla Sahitya || june || Ipsita Ganguli

|| Malla Sahitya || Ipsita Ganguli



I exist


I exist
In a soft moan
In tears of blood
In the throes of laughter
I exist...

I always have
In the primordial roots
In the universe's womb
I did exist

Then , Now, Forever
In the elements of life
Earth, fire, water, space, air
That which I am a part of
In my flesh and bone

I exist
In matter, in metal,in stone
In shapes, in bursts of colour
I give life , just as life gives me
This journey

My roots in chaos
Shapes me
And I shape this journey
All that I come from
All that I am
All that I will be

My existence
In animation
In stillness
In flow

The breath of life
From the primordial past
That in this moment
In this precious moment
Is momentarily mine
But only to be forever
In continuum


1 comment:

  1. R Jayachandran30 June 2022 at 21:49

    A poem that's very original and has a high degree of creativity.

    ReplyDelete