Thursday 30 June 2022

Malla Sahitya || june || Rina kansabanik

|| Malla Sahitya ||  Rina kansabanik


I am not well 


The night is chill
The cloud is grey
I am not well 
My darling is far away .

The cricket is shrilling 
In the yard.
With heart trembling 
I Wake up alone in bed .

Alas! I am alone ;
The rain poured down.



The Ancient Mother
 

"You are an Ancient Mother ", the young man said.
" You have been clutching your child to your breast; 
Day after day,  year after year for eternity; 
Yet your heart is not weary! 
The cosmical spirit in you heart!
The cosmogonic power in your womb! 
The joy of creation in your uterus!
But ravished again and again by the devils!
This is the destiny of woman! "

O! My Ancient Mother 
My eternal mother 
My sister 
My daughter 
Be united 
Be united 
Fate shall change 
Fate shall be changed by your femininity.



No comments:

Post a Comment