Thursday 30 June 2022

Malla Sahitya || june || Wribhu Chattopadhyay

|| Malla Sahitya ||  Wribhu Chattopadhyay



War Shadow               

 

What is that war when I spit my mind

and bifurcate my body without any edge ?

I understand the rant and rave.

Every day when I meander from one alley to

another in search of cheap but

seared needs, I read the 

bloody narration and saw the

innumerable headless figure on walking,

thousand women follow them in widow attire.

I lay my signature inside the cloud custody.

These days I am but a zilch.

Yet I have to walk in diurnal elegy.

I may die but live empty handed.


Consolation        

 

Yes, I am with the war, but the pellet

rattles my heart. I screen inside

the cocoon of my wife’s crust.

I love to tang the oozing blood

but still wheeze when I heed

the trill agony. Have I missed

 my bugle  for you all?

I am always ready to slump

a colossal flop to my bordering flap.

I cast the price and skew the pain.

Again when I paralyze my hole and door

I stretch my hand to swab the tear,  

but mute to say, ‘my child don’t cry

your dad must be back after the brawl.’

 


No comments:

Post a Comment