Tuesday 8 October 2024

শারদীয় সংখ্যা ১৪৩১ || Rina Kansabanik

 




Poems of Rina Kansabanik 

Adam and Eve 

Meet a young man 
Black hair on the head
Arrogance in the vein 
Dream in the eyes 
Pride in the chest 
Who are you?
My name is Adam. 

Meet a young woman 
Lust in her body 
The joy of creation in the uterus
Unbelievable sight in the eyes
Sorrow in the heart .
Who are you?
My name is Eve.


Echoes of Love


Darling, please tell me you'll come to me,  
For I've spent every day yearning for you.  
You filled my heart with love divine,  
But suddenly, what went awry?

Believe me, I'm pure and true,  
A holy virgin through and through.  
Please say you'll come back to me,  
I lie awake, restless, can't you see?  
Tears flow from dusk till dawn,  
Darling, return to where you belong.

Take me to the river's edge,  
Where the waters gently pledge  
To wash away our pain and woe,  
To let our love's true essence show.

Fly me towards the blazing sun,  
Let its fiery embrace be done.  
Believe me, I'm a holy virgin,  
With a heart that's still so certain.

Please say you'll come to me,  
Please say you'll come to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment